Here's My Baby

 BabyFetus Ticker

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Nice Bathroom Shelf



I'm here again. Always excited to blog about my nest. We just finished painting our whole nest. Correction we didn't paint it all by ourselves - hubby and Me, we hired a painter since we really don't have the knowledge to paint it properly and besides we wanted the output to be presentable not to be abstract hahaha :) just wait for my post about my newly painted nest. Anyway back to the bathroom, I saw this again in IKEA I love the glass shelves at the side of the sink. The mirror with wall lamp and of course, wow! the cabinets. I wish I could find the same material. This bathroom was really organized and it seems that once you sit down on that toilet bowl, you will feel you don't want to go out. I hope hubby and Me will save a lot to make this dream bathroom come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment