Here's My Baby

 BabyFetus Ticker

Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday Fillins # 6

fridayfillin.gif

1. The last band I saw live was none yet. But if you will ask what band I want to see live is the Side A Band. I felt that I'm still a teenager everytime I heard there timeless songs.
2. What I look forward to most on Christmas is the get together of the family and lots of foods.
3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is still thinking.
4. Thoughts of  how to furnished and decorate my love nest fill my head.
5. I wish I could wear a plunging neckline dress.
6. Bagpipes are the things I'm not familiar with.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to do some school decoration for the christmas, tomorrow my plans include washing clothes and cleaning my love nest and Sunday, I want to or my Hubby wants me to cook again carbonara while watching the fight of Manny Pacquiao and Miguel Cotto.

     Happy Weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment