Here's My Baby

 BabyFetus Ticker

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Must Have Appliances

It's nearly our first wedding anniversary, but still we don't have some appliances. Some of them are as follows:
I can't start my baking passion unless I'll have this on my kitchen.



La Germania 3 gas 1 electric hotplate with free standfan

FEATURES: La Germania SL-531-30WR is a 3 gas 1 electric Hotplate with gas oven and grill with Free Crowne Aire Stand Fan Metal Top automatic piezo ignition.

     As of now I'm still enjoying hand washing. But, if there will be additional in my family, this kind of washing machine will be a very great help to me. 

Panasonic NAW-507 5 kilo twin tub washing machine


Panasonic NAW507 - 5 kilo twin tub washing machine with free crowne aire stand fan 5.0 kg. Dry Weight Capacity Rust-Proof Body 2-Way Superflow Wash.

     My Hubby always telling me that we have to put aircon in our bedroom. I agree with the idea because of the comfort that it will bring, but I'm a little bit anxious because I have allergic rhinitis and  the coldness of the aircon will affect my allergy. But anyway, the picture below will be very fine with us.

Carrier 2 hp window type aircon

Carrier WCARP019EA is a 2 hp window type aircon with Free Crowne Aire Stand Fan unit can coll an area up to 36 square meter depending on room...

     I hope and pray that I'll be able to work in public school again so we can buy those appliances. Anyway, God is Good so I know He'll answer my prayers :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment