Here's My Baby

 BabyFetus Ticker

Friday, October 16, 2009

Friday Fillins # 4



And...here we go!


1. So are we going to Puerto Galera this Christmas or not? ( hope my hubby will say yes, cross finger ;)
2. Finishing the reviewer of my tutor is what's up ahead.
3. I love to go home in my love nest and cuddle my pillows ;)
4. I'd like to have kitchen utensils of some sort.
5. I walk a mile everyday from home to school and school from work. They said this is a great fitness exercise but I still have my bellies in 3 layers eeewwwww.....
6. A survivor in all the trials, pains, sickness and being victims of calamities is the true elixir of life!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to wash our clothes minus washing machine (we're not yet able to have one because of tight budget aaagggghhhhh.....) tomorrow my plans include doing the reviewer of my tutor which is so tiring and Sunday, I want to eat chocolate ice cream yummmyyyyy!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I have a kitchen utensil obsession. I don't know what my problem is, but I just love them.

    I hope you get a washing machine soon. I remember those days all too well, and I know it is a pain.

    ReplyDelete