Here's My Baby

 BabyFetus Ticker

Friday, October 30, 2009

Friday Fillins #5





And...here we go!

1. It was a dark and stormy night, I am just in a deep and relaxed sleep.

2. If I will see someone who is overloaded in carrying the books, so I will offer to take the books myself.

3. Rushing out, makes me feel very  tired.

4. Hey... I think I heard a howl!

5. Shhhh... someone is sleeping!

6. Please give me something good to eat! I'm craving for a great Italian pasta.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watch Bubble Gang,  a long running gag show and they have a special episode for their 14th anniversary, this will happen if I will have the courage to sleep in my nest. Because it's friday, my hubby will spend the night to my in-laws and just this morning  I  just heard a very true to life scary story and it's still lingering in my mind. Tomorrow my plans include washing clothes as usual and Sunday, maybe we will visit my friend who just gave birth.

No comments:

Post a Comment