Here's My Baby

 BabyFetus Ticker

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Tiles Hunting

     I didn't finish this post  yesterday,  because the internet service provider were so slow so I got irritated and stop my blogging. But today it was good now so I am in the mood to finish this hehehe...As I said yesterday, christmas is just around the corner but before this season to come, Hubby and Me hoping that our floor will be tiles so that our house will be fully furnished at least just the inside of our nest. I think our budget will just right if our salary will be in joint forces hehehe... I think we will just spend more or less P10,000. I'm looking for a nice tiles on the net, but I don't like all the tiles that I saw. Maybe, it's much better we will find by ourselves since somewhere in Binan and San Pedro most shops were in sale or bargain especially the yuletide season is coming...

No comments:

Post a Comment