Here's My Baby

 BabyFetus Ticker

Monday, October 5, 2009

Less Coffee for ME


   Although, it is against my will, I will lessen my habit of  drinking coffee. I'm not a coffee addict because I just had it once a day or sometimes if I'm in the mood I will drink at noon or night. The reason for this is my dillema on my pimples. When I come back here in the Philippines, I started to drink coffee (since the fruits here are expensive), and I noticed that my pimples are like mushrooms that suddenly comes out. When my other pimple was getting dry or healed, here comes the other one and it makes me really irritated because it's really painful, itchy and left my face with some blemishes eewwww... Even I put on some moisturizer, it can't help. Until I read the blog of my sister-in-law,  (who has a problem also in her pimples) according to her research, addiction in coffee or tea is not good for acne maybe because of the caffeine isn't it? Well, just to bring back the softness of my face I will sacrifice for this... Goodluck to ME ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment