Here's My Baby

 BabyFetus Ticker

Monday, October 5, 2009

Friday Fillins # 2


And...here we go!


1. I have a history of attempted rape. When I was young, I fond of playing outside even if I'm alone. Good thing, I became clever that day so when the man told me to get near of him when his unzipping his pants I hurriedly run so fast and hid at the back of our door. Thanks for my guardian angels! You know what, I told this with my Nanay and Tatay just a couple of months ago.

2. Being a Math Wizard is something I wish I knew. But God still loves me, even I'm not very good in calculating numbers, he send me the man of my life that has a degree in engineering.
3. I'm eating (or recently ate) my favorite adobong pusit cooked by my Nanay.
4. It was still very dusty on the road brought by the recent flood.

5. So that's it, that's the moment I'm waiting for... To be a friday filler member hehehe...
6. Try and try is better than nothing!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to go to divisoria and buy our first christmas tree to be placed in our love nest, tomorrow my plans include decorating our christmas tree and Sunday, after attending the mass I want to sit and relax while singing a christmas song in front of our christmas tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment