Here's My Baby

 BabyFetus Ticker

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Devastated Houses

























    
     Having my own nest we're really a dream come true although it's not that big but I'm so happy and satisfied. House is always first in the list whenever a couple wanted to have as their own. But, look what Ondoy and Pepeng did. Just like the snap of a finger, they furiously washed out the houses that the family invested for long years. It was so devastated to see the houses full of mud, the roof was the only visible and the worst thing... no house at all. Every time I watched the news, I really felt sad for all those people who lost their houses and also loved ones.  But I believed, Filipinos are real survivor... True believer and followers of Christ. These were just storms that test our faith in Him. For my fellow Filipinos, don't loose hope.... Start from the scratch again. Remember, there will always a rainbow after the rain....













No comments:

Post a Comment