Here's My Baby

 BabyFetus Ticker

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

White Christmas Tree


This coming sunday, Hubby and Me will go to divisoria to buy our first ever christmas tree. We're pretty much excited to do the shopping because this is our first christmas as a couple. We decided to have a white christmas tree to jive in our red paint. As I surf the net to get some ideas how to decorate our tree, here are the things I found:



Of course, our favorite color, blue...





I like the arrangement of light...

Anyway, maybe our decoration will depend on what we will buy. I'm sure divisoria will offer thousands of christmas ornaments. Wait for my post for our own christmas tree...

1 comment:

  1. i love that first picture! hope you and your husband got the stuffs that you wanted! :)
    thanks for the visit. :))

    ReplyDelete